As an Adobe Solutions Gold Partner, we specialise in building Magento Commerce websites and using digital marketing tools like SEO, content, PPC, and social media to market them to the world. Our clients are market leaders in their industries and include household names like PAUL, Clintons Retail, and Rubik’s. With global expansion plans in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, this is an incredibly exciting time to join us.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will work closely with the Managing Directors of Best Response Media to help define the sales and marketing strategy in EMEA and also implement crucial sales and marketing activities in this region. Using your profound knowledge of web development and digital marketing services and knowing what it takes to drive revenue growth in our industry, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of the business and capitalising on the market opportunity for Best Response Media and our technology partners.
This opportunity will be a great fit for a sales and marketing person who has spent recent years in an SME and is looking for an autonomous position where you will be instrumental in refining our process and eventually growing a team of executives. In the early days, we would like you to travel into the office 2 or 3 days a week but once you are settled, there is more flexibility to work from home.
As the Sales & Marketing Manager, You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the sales process including sourcing leads, pitching, contract negotiations, and closing deals.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities and provide accurate sales forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and year-end basis as well verbal feedback to Managing Directors.
- Driving revenue through multichannel and outbound sales activities.
- Developing a strong operational process that can be scaled as we grow.
- Building and developing relationships with our technology and agency partners.
- Keep up to date with the latest Adobe releases and deliver demonstrations for existing clients and prospects.
- Planning lead generation strategies and converting quality leads for the company. Previous activities include roundtable events, webinars and in-person exhibitions. We want you to bring lots of creativity to the role, ensuring that we are at the forefront of marketing trends.
- Collaborating with internal teams to source the most relevant information to drive effective lead generation campaigns across multiple channels.
- Implementing new tools and trying new multi-channel approaches to generate demand.
- Manipulating data to make informed decisions about enhancing the effectiveness of campaigns. Using insights to help optimise conversions will be a key part of your role.
- Working towards qualified lead targets and other key performance indicators.
- Documenting best practices and ensuring that they are scalable. Always keeping up to date with the latest trends and having a ‘test and try’ attitude to work.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- A consistent track record of selling web builds or digital marketing services. Experience in selling eCommerce solutions is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in navigating lengthy and complex sales cycles.
- Managed the entire sales process from lead generation to closing on deals.
- Experience in working with a wide range of sales and marketing tools with a track record of experimenting with innovative demand techniques.
- Worked with third-party business partners.
- Proven track record of working to strong key performance indicators and driving successful B2B user acquisition strategies.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and able to switch between projects without dropping the ball.
- A professional and ethical approach to customer management that corresponds with our core values.
We are dedicated to giving everyone at Best Response Media a great employee experience where everyone is valued and given equal opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with generous commission structure
- Generous holiday allowance
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- All of the tools that you need to do your job (laptop, mobile phone, Sales Navigator)
- Birthday off
- Remote and flexible working
- Career progression
- Training and certification
- Yearly company retreat (past destinations included Greece and Morocco)