We’re looking to hire a dedicated Growth Marketing Manager to help drive company expansion. As the agency’s Growth Marketing leader, we will be looking to you for direction, advice, and bags of enthusiasm to scale Best Response Media globally over the coming years. You will be responsible for building brand awareness, testing new ideas on how we generate leads, and be a driving force to the overall success of the organisation.
Working closely with the Managing Directors, digital marketing team, and our technology partners, you will launch multi-channel campaigns to bring in new clients who want to transform their business by using one of the world’s premier digital commerce solutions. You will also take responsibility for marketing our internal publication and branded events, The Journal of Digital Commerce, and use other initiatives such as email marketing, paid search, community engagement, and partnership marketing to optimise demand generation results.
We invite candidates from across the UK to apply for this opportunity. Occasional travel to London will be required but this job is primarily remote.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing our entire lead generation marketing activities and converting quality leads for the company. Understanding our customer lifecycle will be high on your learning agenda.
- Collaborating with internal teams to source the most relevant information to drive effective lead generation campaigns across multiple channels.
- Implementing new tools and trying new multi-channel approaches to generate demand.
- Experimenting with different tactics to drive growth and optimise our marketing efforts are your primary responsibilities!
- Manipulating data to make informed decisions about enhancing the effectiveness of campaigns. Using insights to help optimise conversions will be a key part of your role.
- Working towards qualified lead targets and other key performance indicators.
- Documenting best practices and ensuring that they are scalable. Always keeping up to date with the latest trends and having a ‘test and try’ attitude to working.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Previous growth or digital marketing experience in an agency environment (digital, web, marketing, etc) or a B2B SAAS Tech environment. First-hand experience of eCommerce solutions is highly desirable (ex. payments, AI systems).
- Proven track record of working to strong key performance indicators and driving successful B2B user acquisition strategies.
- Experience in working with a wide range of sales and marketing tools with a track record of experimenting with innovative demand techniques.
- A data-driven mindset and not afraid by analytics.
- A strong sense of ownership, solutions orientated, and a problem solver. Employees of Best Response Media value trust and enjoy a high level of autonomy in their jobs.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and able to switch between projects without dropping the ball.
We are dedicated to giving everyone at Best Response Media a great employee experience where everyone is valued and given equal opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- Birthday off
- Remote/hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and learning opportunities
- Quarterly company events
- Yearly global gathering. Past destinations include Greece and Morocco