Due to a number of new client wins, we are expanding our PM team to manage key client accounts, ranging from enterprise site builds to monthly retainers. You will be joining a diverse global team to deliver solutions for one of the world’s premier digital commerce platforms.
As a Project Manager, you’ll:
- Develop project delivery plans for technical web builds and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients.
- Plan accounts including setting goals and objectives, defining roles, and producing schedules and timelines for tasks.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle and provide seamless communication between clients and internal teams such as development, design, QA, and digital marketing.
- Onboard new clients and arrange kick-off meetings.
- Create briefs for developers and testers for functions and requirements.
- Advise clients on content, design, digital marketing, and identifying ways to increase accounts.
- Test new sites and advise on improvements.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Experience working in an agency environment with a focus on web development. Practical experience with Magento is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- A good grasp of UX/UI and SEO and how these affect the customer journey.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- The desire to personally develop and always be seeking innovative ways of working.
Other important skills:
- Great communication skills are essential to succeeding in a remote work environment. You must be able to show us how you successfully collaborate across different time zones with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a client-facing role so you must be comfortable managing expectations and handling yourself in challenging situations.
- We value innovation and curiosity and a strong desire to always be learning.
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and teamwork are non-negotiable.
We are dedicated to giving everyone at Best Response Media a great employee experience where everyone is valued and given equal opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- Birthday off
- Remote/hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and learning opportunities
- Quarterly company events
- Yearly global gathering. Past destinations include Greece and Morocco.